I Want To Be A Politician – Cardi B

I Want To Be A Politician – Cardi B..



I Want To Be A Politician – Cardi B

American rapper, Cardi B has announced her ambitions in going into governance.
The Grammy Awards winner, made it known to her fans with a series of tweets on her Twitter handle: @iamcardib.

In her first tweet she stated; “I think I want to be a politician.I really love government even tho I don’t agree with Government.”iamcardib

@iamcardib
I think I want to be a politician.I really love government even tho I don’t agree with Goverment 145K1:51 PM - Jan 12, 2020Twitter Ads info and privacy 19.2K people are talking about this She also revealed to her fans that she has been watching some war documentaries in view of her ambition.
“Like I was watching War documentaries No matter how many weapons a country have you need people !
How are you trying to go against a country and possibly start a war when this country lacks patriotism?
I barely see people claiming they LOVE being American,” she tweeted.
iamcardib @iamcardib
Like I was watching War http://documentaries.No  matter how many weapons a country have you need people ! How are you trying to go against a country and possibly start a war when this country lacks patriotism? I barely see people claiming they LOVE being American. 11.7K1:59 PM - Jan 12, 2020Twitter Ads info and privacy 2,316 people are talking about this In another tweet, Cardi B expressed her seriousness about her political ambitions and plans on going back to school so she can be part of congress.
iamcardib @iamcardib
I do feel like if I go back to school and focus up I can be part of Congress.I deadass have sooo much ideas that make sense.I just need a couple of years of school and I can shake the table . 195K9:01 PM - Jan 12, 2020Twitter Ads info and privacy 27K people are talking about this She also promised to go live or do a video explaining what she meant in her tweets.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Update joquori And His Top Hits

Akon creates city in Senegal called “Akon City

J. Scott also known as A$AP SNACKS Has Passed Away