Rapper Cardi B Shares Updates On Forthcoming Sophomore Album

Rapper Cardi B Shares Updates On Forthcoming Sophomore Album

Cardi B is nearly done with her sophomore album


Cardi B is nearly done with her forthcoming album.
In an Interview with Baller Alert, the Grammy Award-winning rapper reveals that she’s is almost done with her forthcoming album as she is left with a couple songs, the album will serve as a follow-up to her debut Invasion of Privacy.

“I have my cool, calm, and collected songs, just missing a couple of more club hits,” said Cardi. “But we getting there.”
Cardi B is yet to set a release date. “I can never put a date on it ’cause when you feel that you got those songs, that’s when it’s gonna come out,” she added. “I cannot put a date on my ears. When I feel like I have it, that’s when.”
Last month, Cardi offered a taste of what’s to come with a teaser of a brand new song. “Shake, earthquake,” she can be heard rapping on the Wheezy-produced track.
In her Vogue cover story, she opened up about the pressure surrounding the highly-anticipated project. “So it’s scary because it’s like, now you got to top your first album, and then it’s like, damn. I wonder if people are gonna relate to the new things, to the new life, to the new shit that I gotta talk about now,” she told the magazine.
The album, which she once titled Tiger Woods, follows 2018’s Invasion of Privacy, which become the longest-charting debut album from a female rapper in Billboard history.


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Update joquori And His Top Hits

Akon creates city in Senegal called “Akon City

J. Scott also known as A$AP SNACKS Has Passed Away